The following definitions apply to these terms and conditions:
- "UniGrades": TESLOCK ENTERPRISES LTD.
- "The website": All pages, content, databases, software, code and graphics within the www.UniGrades.co.uk domain and server.
- "The user": The person, company or organisation which is engaged in activity on the website.
- "Idibu software": Any software produced by IDIBU LTD.
Data Usage Policy
This data usage policy governs how user information is collected, used, stored, shared and disclosed on the website.
- UniGrades may collect and store any information supplied by the user up until the user opts to delete their account.
- UniGrades may use information supplied by the user to operate, maintain and provide website features and functionality to the user's experience.
- At no point will UniGrades intentionally share or disclose the user's information, unless we are required to by UK or international law. Although we accept no responsibility for the theft, loss, manipulation or disclosure of the user's information UniGrades, or our affiliates, store.
- UniGrades may store cookies on the user's device and access them in order to provide certain functions or features on this website. However, for the user's safety, any sensitive information stored as a cookie is always encrypted first.
- Any passwords that the user provides is immediately encrypted with a one way hashing algorithm before transfer to storage. At no point will we or our affiliates have access to original user passwords.
- UniGrades may use the user's email addresses as a means of contact in the event of any changes to: email addresses, passwords, terms and conditions, deadline notifications or important information updates.
- At any point, the user has the right to permanently delete any information that they have supplied to UniGrades. (For information on how to do this visit the "My Account" section upon login.)
Conditions of Use
By creating an account the user is agreeing to the storage of cookies on the user's computer, in order to help increase the functionality of the website.
UniGrades nor our affiliates guarantee a continuous error free, virus free, secure operation and access to this website, the user's account and any information available in connection therewith.
UniGrades accept no responsibility for any policies, terms or conditions for any third parties linked to within the contents of the website.
UniGrades reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any point. If any major changes are made to these terms and conditions then the user shall be notified via the email address they have provided.
UniGrades accept no responsiblity for the user's academic performance. The website is to be used as a GUIDE only and no statistics should be assumed as fact. For this reason, no statistic on the website should be used for non-personal reference. If a student wishes to acquire a predicted grade they should contact their academic institution.
The website is suitable for any audiences that have previously attended or currently attending an official UK university course.
- UniGrades reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to refuse to offer any job board services to any organisation.
- A legally binding contract, consisting of these Terms and Conditions, between UniGrades and the user, will come into effect upon successful completion of a purchase of a job posting, either using the website's online PayPal option, the website's invoicing option or the Idibu software.
- If the user chooses to purchase a UniGrades product or service through use of an invoice then UniGrades shall issue the invoice via email to the email address the user has provided at the time (although a hard copy can be requested). The user shall pay UniGrades in full within 30 days from the date of the invoice. UniGrades reserves the right to charge UK statutory interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998.
- The user agrees to provide us with information that is always accurate and up to date.
- When creating a job posting, the user will not enter any material that is illegal, defamatory, offensive, fraudulent, violent, discriminatory, obscene, sexually explicit, damaging to UniGrades reputation or any material that does not relate to a job listing.
- Online payments made to UniGrades, using the PayPal system, will be subject to PayPal's Terms and Conditions found here.
- Once this contract is in effect, UniGrades cannot accept any cancellation of the agreed services and no refunds will be given.
- Refunds can be granted upon UniGrades sole and absolute discretion.
- UniGrades has the right to discontinue, modify, or add to the services we provide.
- Upon breaching these Terms and Conditions, UniGrades has the right to terminate your account and contract, without liability, with immediate effect.
- The user will not resell a job posting without the expressed written consent of UniGrades
- Any intellectual property found on this website remain the property of UniGrades or any third party whom such rights are licensed.
- The user will not copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute or in any way commerically exploit any material which is subject to intellectual property rights.
- UniGrades shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions if events beyond its reasonable control prevent it from providing its services.
- In the event that the user makes a claim against UniGrades, UniGrades liability (if any) shall not exceed the price the user has paid or the user is yet to pay for services. Under no circumstances shall UniGrades be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude UniGrades liability for death or personal injury by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded.
- The user will not be entitled to bring any claim or legal proceedings for a refund or other payment at any time after 3 years of the respective transaction date.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By creating a job posting the user is authorising UniGrades to manipulate, edit, sanitize and publish the data provided.
- The user is responsible for the content of the job posting and will indemnify UniGrades against any claim, loss, liability, expense and/or damage ("Losses") in connection therewith.
- When creating a job posting the user agrees to provide any information relating to the job that is required by law or any relevant professional bodies.
- If the user is posting a job on behalf of another organisation then the user shall state within the details of the job posting which organisation the user is representing.
- UniGrades accepts no responsibility for the quality or quantity of applicants for any job posting the user creates.
- Any subsequent dealings between the user and any job applicants is in no way the responsibility of UniGrades.
- The user shall not create a job post relating to a job that is a risk to the health and safety of the applicant, unless the user has informed the applicant of such risks and taken the necessary steps to prevent or control any such risks.
- The user shall not create a job post relating to a job that involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless the user undertakes, in respect of the candidate to be placed, (i) to obtain copies of any relevant qualifications or authorisations of the candidate; (ii) to obtain two references from persons who are not relatives of the candidate; and (iii) to take all other reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned.
- The user accepts all responsibility for any detriment which the user may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold UniGrades harmless against any Losses in connection therewith. The user shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that the user will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant the user intends to engage (if any) to work for the user in the vacancy posted.
- UniGrades reserves the right to remove the user's job post at any time without reason. However, in the event this occurs, providing the user has paid for their job post, UniGrades shall issue a pro rata refund.
Disputes or Queries
If anything in the above terms and conditions is not fully understood or you simply have a question about a specific point then please let us know by visiting the Contact Us page.